Nursing Assessment : HIVNursing Assessment : HIV https://urgentcarenearmetx.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Tony Guo Tony Guo https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/aa9bbdf8f1e6bbf534778ecea7c0c925?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- Tony Guo
- no comments
- Do not make assumptions about who may be at risk
- Candid conversation is important for effective management of HIV
- Ask at-risk patients
- Received blood transfusion or clotting factors before 1985?
- Shared needles with another person?
- Had a sexual experience with your penis, vagina, rectum, or mouth in contact with these areas of another person?
- Had a sexually transmitted infection?
- Goals for care are aimed at
- Compliance with drug regimens
- Adopting a healthy lifestyle
- Beneficial relationships
- Spiritual well-being in regard to life and death
- Coping with the disease and its treatment